Electric Motors/Adjustible Bed Lift Motor

Orthomatic Adjuctible Bed (OGW02 6015ST115V-69700)on Tag at head of bed.

S/N:   09162045 on Control Box

LIFT MOTOR Foot of Bed
  Make:  Duratron
  Model: MC 42 1014H   M-1894   03-2005   M0100400 REV 6

PROBLEM:  The Foot will not stay down.
         It raised itself to the Top Position while I was out
         of the house.
         When I try to lower it with the REMOTE (GW02), it
         will go ALMOST to the LOWEST LEVEL, then, it STARTS
         back UP.
         It will not Stop when I press the STOP BUTTON, it just
         keeps raising the FOOT of the bed.
         I have to Unplug the Power to get it to STOP.

You have what appears to be a bad limit switch    like a garage door      and that switch is causing the problems   it will take a new switch or maybe just an adjustment to the position of the switch but it will take a service tech to look over the switch and wiring    could be a pinched wire but it will take some serious diagnostics to figure out what is going on,  you can look under the bed and if you see a switch hanging that has wires attached  maybe it came loose  but I would be careful,   you need to get a local tech to look this over  

Electric Motors

Three phase/ AC DC single phase motors, controls, any problems or failures, motor installation, performance issues, connections. All other electric motors/gearboxes/apparatus. Specialty repair concerns, obsolete motors and solutions. Other mechanical or specialty equipment. See my profile under Home/electrical at this site

30 plus years in the electrical motor and apparatus repair industry. VP level management of repair facilities, current owner of my own specialty repair and consulting firm.

EASA, IBEW [retired], other specialty organizations, Lubrication, Vibration EDI, Tribo-electric Councils

Currently fielding concerns at this site under "Home Electrical"

4 year technical, College level specific courses, EASA repair courses, vibration analysis electronic and electrical trade school.