Electric Motors/Remote control cord for adjustable bed

Question
Hello!  We have an adjustable bed that the owner went bankrupt.  The remote control has a cord that has these numbers: this one has six cables inside.  the numbers are: E133136-B,  26 awg 20251  150 V
I cant find it anywhere.   
Would be great if you can direct me.  Thanks!

Answer
L.   you looking for a 6 conductor piece of cable with 6 26 guage conductors in a common sheath?  Or are you looking for the entire controller

I need the bed model,  the wired controller is a part of the bed,  

next option    send off controller to a specialty remote repair shop   just search  remote control repair,  and there are hundreds of companies that fix remotes,     

Not sure what you are exactly needing,  write me back and let me know if it is just the cord you will change out    6 conductor 26 gage SO cord  common sheath,  or if you need the whole thing,  and if you are going to do the work replacing just the cord or hang the new controller    and how many feet of length do you need?

Electric Motors

Will