Electric Motors/Electric Motor Wiring

Question
Hello;
I have this Leeson Motor: Mod# C4P17DB9A
         Cat# 102243.00
It is an instant reversing, 1/2 HP, 120v, single phase, 1625 RPM, open drip proof motor. It was used on a gate opener. There are 5  wires  out of it, they are: T1, T2, T3, and 2 red unmarked. I would like to know the wiring connections for it.
Can you help?
Thanks

Answer
You can use an ohm meter and ring out the circuits.eg if 1 and 2 are a circuit, then 3 might be the centre point by way of resistance the mid point will be half the resistance of the total circuit.

Then check between the 2 red wires to 1,2,3 there should be no circuit if they are the start winding.

Connect 1 red to the mid point. Then the other red will go to either of 2 run windings simultanouesly for rotation.  

Electric Motors

Harcharan Singh Diocee