Electric Motors/Power (dehydrator)

Question
Sir,

I have a small business and i am going to use a dehydrator on regular basis : 18hours to 21hours per day.
The machines that i have chosen are not specified to be for commercial purposes.
The one to be for commercial purposes have a Power:600 watt
-Commercial one:
http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/dehydrators/10-tray/stainless-steel-10-tray-w

-The one that i have chosen has also a Power: 600 watt
http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/dehydrators/stainless-steel-dehydrators/stain

Besides other considerations Timer, number of trays, digital controler. I am choosing the second one because of the price is less expensive.

QUESTION
My main concern is the POWER, does an equipment can be used 18 to 22 hours per day with a 600 watts power system?
Does 600 watts determine the capacity of the machine? can i use it everyday?

Thank you

Answer
600 watts can be used continously so long as there is a fan behind the heating element to dissipate the heat.
eg: the hot plate on a stove gets red hot. these are about 800watts. The pot on it absorbs the heat and prevents the element from burning out .
If you use a hot plate behind the cabinet, put a fan on it and let the heat flow into the cabinet. The hot plate wont burn out. Or use a 600 watt portable heater with a fan on it already set up .

hope this helps .

Electric Motors

Harcharan Singh Diocee