Electric Motors/Motor Identification

My Dad has a old Wagner Electric Motor that I would like to identify. He has passed many years ago and the motor has been sitting for a long time 30-35 years. The name plate reads:
 Wagner Electric Corporation
 Electric Motor Type-KA
 Frame 75 Model V24
 1/2-hp 1725-rpm 1-phase
 110v-7.2amp 220v-3.6amp
It appears to be in good condition and I would like to know if it is an antique and approx. value. Thank You

Best advice put it on Ebay or any site that deals with vintage equipment,   it does not appear to be a repulsion induction motor, but a good looking old motor     there is lot of interest in retro industrial equipment     there are no established values     it is more on the looks than function,      I would not even guess,  I can say some old plain bearing motors have sold for several hundred dollars  then the same type have gone for five bucks,    if you have a story which you do,   sort of, if you can enhance the story  and be honest with it,  that adds a lot,     like it was on my Fathers table saw    some 50 years ago  and it still runs,          about all you can do,  

Electric Motors

Three phase/ AC DC single phase motors, controls, any problems or failures, motor installation, performance issues, connections. All other electric motors/gearboxes/apparatus. Specialty repair concerns, obsolete motors and solutions. Other mechanical or specialty equipment. See my profile under Home/electrical at this site

30 plus years in the electrical motor and apparatus repair industry. VP level management of repair facilities, current owner of my own specialty repair and consulting firm.

EASA, IBEW [retired], other specialty organizations, Lubrication, Vibration EDI, Tribo-electric Councils

Currently fielding concerns at this site under "Home Electrical"

4 year technical, College level specific courses, EASA repair courses, vibration analysis electronic and electrical trade school.