Electric Power & Utilities/Rewire 240v to 120v DOERR LR22132

ROCH wrote at 2011-02-03 23:30:29
I have the same motor and it is possible to wire it to 120 v

the diagram on my engine shows  

p1 and says ungr.d line.this one shows it being alone.

then p2,t8,t3 taped. Then t2,t5,t4 line not sure what line means or ungr.d but i didnt hook it up yet cause im not sure where i put the power wires to .....? the one that says line .... i need help as well but hopefully the diagram helps you let me know if it worked. rsarault@cheo.on.ca thanks

david miller wrote at 2014-09-29 08:34:33
Also note that this motor rates at 21 amps on 230v. If you did wire it for 115v your going to be pulling 40 plus amps!

Electric Power & Utilities

Charles C. Jones