Electric Power & Utilities/6-362548-03 motor on compressor

Question
I tried to replace a bad starter capacitor and the other one fell from its place and unhooked other wires from the other capacitors. I will give you all the info I can from motor plate.  code F    CP mchemcl  s/n bm10-27 220 single phase 3480 rpm.  I need help with figuring how to rewire the capacitors.  It has two start and two run capacitors. Megatek motor.   I hope you can help me cause I am at the end of my wits trying to do this project with not any experience at this task.
Thank you
Marvin Bainter

Answer
I apologize for the delay, as I have been away for a few days. Im sorry that I can't help with this, because even I have to mark capacitors carefully when disassembling. There is no set standard for connecting run capacitors, and vary by manufacture. If i can find a diagram, i will let you know.  

Electric Power & Utilities

Charles C. Jones