Electric Power & Utilities/walker turner drill press motor / switch wiring setup

Question
I now own a Walker Turner drill press with a single phase, 110v, dual voltage, 1/2hp motor.  It has six wires coming from the motor to the junction box, none connected and all the wires are faded and look black.  There is an on / off toggle switch mounted to the machine with a black, white and green wires.
How do I connect the wires to power the machine with the toggle switch?
Thanks,

jp

Answer
Without numbers on the wires, I cannot tell you how to connect. I can tell you how to number the leads, but you may have to disassemble the motor to correctly identify the leads. Let me know if you are comfortable doing this. It will require that you have a ohm meter to use.

Electric Power & Utilities

Charles C. Jones