Electric Power & Utilities/how to wire a rotron saucer fan

Question
Specs
Specs  
I have a rotron saucer fan (series 340ZS) that was given to me. I once saw one that someone had set up as shop fan. I know very little about electrical wiring and would like some directions for dummies on how to wire this fan with a switch to make a similar fan for my shop.I have the capacitor as you can see on the image.
Thanks Gregg

Answer
First of all, the capacitor you show will not work.  You need a 2 mfd, 115 or 220 VAC. capacitor. For the switch, a regular light toggle switch will work. Connect the black power, to the bottom of the switch, and and then connect the top to one side of the capacitor. Connect T4 to the same post. Connect T8 to the other post of the capacitor. Connect T1 to the white power lead(common). If you are using this for a cooling fan, for your shop, you are in for a big disappointment. It's not much more than glorified exhaust bathroom fan. It's purpose is to cool electronic circuit boards.  

Electric Power & Utilities

Charles C. Jones