Electrical Engineering/Analog CMOS Integrated Circuit Design problem

Question
Question
Question  
Hi, the question is attached. I am not too sure where to start to tackle this question. Please help me

Answer
I have no idea what kind of IC this is other than it an analog opamp and a mention of saturation conditions.

We don't do homework problems but we like to give you some clues so you can get started on a solution.

Suggest you plug in all the known values given in the problem and look at what conditions change when a switching pulse comes along and saturates the output. Then compare that with the off condition at the outputs.  Just remember the voltage drop across the junctions in determining the voltages that can be arrived at the output, etc.

Hope this gets you started on a solution.

Happy diagnostics!  

Electrical Engineering

cleggsan