Electrical Engineering/Analog CMOS Integrated Circuit Design problem

Hi, the question is attached. I am not too sure where to start to tackle this question. Please help me

I have no idea what kind of IC this is other than it an analog opamp and a mention of saturation conditions.

We don't do homework problems but we like to give you some clues so you can get started on a solution.

Suggest you plug in all the known values given in the problem and look at what conditions change when a switching pulse comes along and saturates the output. Then compare that with the off condition at the outputs.  Just remember the voltage drop across the junctions in determining the voltages that can be arrived at the output, etc.

Hope this gets you started on a solution.

Happy diagnostics!  

Electrical Engineering

All technical areas of Electronics Engineering.

BSEE, MBA, Design, R&D, University Research.
Senior Life Member of IEEE. Life Fellow of AES.

IEEE, Consumer Electronics Society, Audio Engineering Society.
Broad teaching experience; work experience mostly in consumer electronics and conversion from analog to digital technologies. Pioneer in digital audio at all levels.

BSEE (Equiv) BYU BSEE University of North Dakota MSBA (MBA) Illinois State University Graduate Studies in Computer Science - Bradley University Graduate Studies - Ohio University Graduate Studies - University of Missouri Kansas City DeVry Tech - Electronics