Electrical Engineering/mini project

i'm doing my second year electronics and communication engineering.I need to submit a mini project.In that we want to make simple circuit using digital integrated circuits only.kindly suggest me some...thank you

Good. I wish you well in choosing a project that will be interesting for your professor and educational for you and your colleagues.

Here is my suggestion.  Since I don't know your area of interest or specialty course work and the field is broad you must do some homework on your end of the task.

Here is a listing of many projects that you might want to research and choose one or make your own variant of one that is listed.

And, using google or bing you can search for other projects that may interest you.

Hope this helps.  

Electrical Engineering

All technical areas of Electronics Engineering.

BSEE, MBA, Design, R&D, University Research.
Senior Life Member of IEEE. Life Fellow of AES.

IEEE, Consumer Electronics Society, Audio Engineering Society.
Broad teaching experience; work experience mostly in consumer electronics and conversion from analog to digital technologies. Pioneer in digital audio at all levels.

BSEE (Equiv) BYU BSEE University of North Dakota MSBA (MBA) Illinois State University Graduate Studies in Computer Science - Bradley University Graduate Studies - Ohio University Graduate Studies - University of Missouri Kansas City DeVry Tech - Electronics