Electrical Engineering/mini project

Question
i'm doing my second year electronics and communication engineering.I need to submit a mini project.In that we want to make simple circuit using digital integrated circuits only.kindly suggest me some...thank you

Answer
Good. I wish you well in choosing a project that will be interesting for your professor and educational for you and your colleagues.

Here is my suggestion.  Since I don't know your area of interest or specialty course work and the field is broad you must do some homework on your end of the task.

Here is a listing of many projects that you might want to research and choose one or make your own variant of one that is listed.

https://www.google.com/#q=electronics%20communication%20projects%20for%20final%20year

And, using google or bing you can search for other projects that may interest you.

Hope this helps.  

Electrical Engineering

cleggsan