Electrical Engineering/Digital Camera and Video Projector Integrated Product.

Dear Prof Cleggsan

Are there Products available in the market which combines the functionality of  Digital Camera and Video Projector ?.

In case not available, is it feasible to construct/manufacture this dual functionality product ?.

Do you feel there are advantages in combining both the features of Digital Camera and Video Projector in a single product ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

The Nikon CoolPix will do what you are looking for:

There may be others.  I don't know if this is a big sales item for Nikon or not.

I have no experience with it.

Good Luck.  

Electrical Engineering

All technical areas of Electronics Engineering.

BSEE, MBA, Design, R&D, University Research.
Senior Life Member of IEEE. Life Fellow of AES.

IEEE, Consumer Electronics Society, Audio Engineering Society.
Broad teaching experience; work experience mostly in consumer electronics and conversion from analog to digital technologies. Pioneer in digital audio at all levels.

BSEE (Equiv) BYU BSEE University of North Dakota MSBA (MBA) Illinois State University Graduate Studies in Computer Science - Bradley University Graduate Studies - Ohio University Graduate Studies - University of Missouri Kansas City DeVry Tech - Electronics