Electrical Engineering/How much of a current would be produced

If I have a copper tube that is only 4mm diameter and about 1 inch long with a magnet inside (cylinder shaped and 3mm diameter) how much of a current could it produce when shaken. I know a copper tube wouldn't allow an individual circuit to be driven but I would imagine it would radiate some type of eddy current, just don't know in what range. Just trying to get a ball park idea. I would assume it would be in the low millivolt range.

This video on Lentz law may help.

THere are other such utubes that give some idea of the copper pipe phenomenon but as to your specific question I cannot give you an idea but, alas, for such a small tube and a magnetic of unknown field strength the current conduction and voltage produced would be in the micro area; in my opinion.

Hope this helps.  

Electrical Engineering

All technical areas of Electronics Engineering.

BSEE, MBA, Design, R&D, University Research.
Senior Life Member of IEEE. Life Fellow of AES.

IEEE, Consumer Electronics Society, Audio Engineering Society.
Broad teaching experience; work experience mostly in consumer electronics and conversion from analog to digital technologies. Pioneer in digital audio at all levels.

BSEE (Equiv) BYU BSEE University of North Dakota MSBA (MBA) Illinois State University Graduate Studies in Computer Science - Bradley University Graduate Studies - Ohio University Graduate Studies - University of Missouri Kansas City DeVry Tech - Electronics