Electrical Engineering/how to run 12v 4amp motor from 220v ups

Sir I have normal computer ups from that I want to run 12v Dc 4A  12000rpm 50w motor how I run this motor from this sir....

You will need a converter to transform the output of the UPS to 12v DC (or AC).

There are many to choose from; depends on your specific application and whether the motor you are running is constant or intermittent duty cycle, loading characteristics and installation geometries.

The one above is merely and example.  You can google and find many others to choose from.

Good Luck; let me know how it goes.  

Electrical Engineering

All technical areas of Electronics Engineering.

BSEE, MBA, Design, R&D, University Research.
Senior Life Member of IEEE. Life Fellow of AES.

IEEE, Consumer Electronics Society, Audio Engineering Society.
Broad teaching experience; work experience mostly in consumer electronics and conversion from analog to digital technologies. Pioneer in digital audio at all levels.

BSEE (Equiv) BYU BSEE University of North Dakota MSBA (MBA) Illinois State University Graduate Studies in Computer Science - Bradley University Graduate Studies - Ohio University Graduate Studies - University of Missouri Kansas City DeVry Tech - Electronics