Electrical Engineering/Smartphone Memory full warning indication.

Question
Dear Prof Cleggsan

Is it possible to program the Smartphone device by generating a alarm sound Bell and a red led Flashing indicating the user that the internal memory is full?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Most versions of iphones and android phones have built-in low memory features.  But, they don't give audible warning.  I don't know if a beep sound can be programmed or not.

I looked for an app that would add the sounding and flashing indication but did not find one.

If no app is available, and it seems there is not, such an app could be created, I would think.

But, is there a need/market?  Probably not as most of the current versions of smartphones have warning pages that come up well ahead of the memory running out and when a file/program is downloaded a warning comes up automatically when memory space is not enough.  

Electrical Engineering

cleggsan