Electrical Engineering/Flour mill machine.

Question
Dear Prof Cleggsan

The flour mill machine Takes wheat as the source raw material and the process converts giving us Flour as output.

Is it possible to reverse the process by
Designing a machine which will give us wheat from flour?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Don't know anything about this area of food processing. I looked around the Internet, wiki and a few places but found nothing.

My instinct is that reversing a chemical action is quite difficult.  The process of making flour is more than just splitting the wheat kernels apart and separating.  I think there are heating elements employed that change the chemical composition, if ever so slightly making the flour that is refined quite different from what it was in the kernel before it was shred out.

If you learn something about it I'd like to know.  

Electrical Engineering

cleggsan