Electrical Engineering/Electronic Devices

Hello Sir, I was studying Electronic Circuits and Devices, I want to Know the applications that use 100 Hz Frequency.. What are they and by which operation?
Hope I'll get the answer by Basics..

Here is one example:

An anemometer is used in weather research.

Some Flat Screen television sets use a screen refresh rate of 100Hz. See below for example.

The link above is a horn type loudspeaker system that operates from 100Hz upwards.

For many countries throughout the world that operate on 50Hz power systems the first harmonic is 100Hz therefore requiring a ripple filter in the dc supplies capable of eliminating the 100Hz harmonic ripple from the dc supply components.  This is important in power supply design.

I don't know if these examples help but if you need more just send me a follow up question with more detail about your application area.

Have a nice day.  

Electrical Engineering

All technical areas of Electronics Engineering.

BSEE, MBA, Design, R&D, University Research.
Senior Life Member of IEEE. Life Fellow of AES.

IEEE, Consumer Electronics Society, Audio Engineering Society.
Broad teaching experience; work experience mostly in consumer electronics and conversion from analog to digital technologies. Pioneer in digital audio at all levels.

BSEE (Equiv) BYU BSEE University of North Dakota MSBA (MBA) Illinois State University Graduate Studies in Computer Science - Bradley University Graduate Studies - Ohio University Graduate Studies - University of Missouri Kansas City DeVry Tech - Electronics