Electrical Engineering/Motorman Train Driving Licence.

Question
Dear Prof Cleggsan

1 Is there a Motorman Train Driving Licence?.
2 Is it to be renewed after a certain period?.
3 Separate class mentioned for mail Express and Local trains Driving in the Licence?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
I know very little about this area; it does not relate to Electrical Engineering in a direct way.

It seems the condition for approving operators of such conveyance vehicles may vary widely for different countries and sections of countries throughout the world.

For example, in the UK they have licensing and certification procedures:

http://orr.gov.uk/what-and-how-we-regulate/licensing/train-driving-licences-and-

Your question is too broad and openended for me to give any extended detail without intense research - into a subject that does not fit into my engineering specialty or interest area.  

Electrical Engineering

cleggsan