You are here:

Electrical Wiring in the Home/Square D Panel - Buzzing/Humming Sound


Dan G wrote at 2012-12-14 16:15:39
Can you tell me what breakers you use for this box.  I need to add a 15 amp breaker but am unsure of which breaker to purchase.  Your help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Bob Sponaugle


Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.

©2017 All rights reserved.