Electrical Wiring in the Home/how to detect partial break in Invisible Fence

Mark wrote at 2013-01-22 15:54:29
The best thing to do is quit wasting your time with the Petsafe RFA-50 product and buy a locator designed to locate breaks from someone with actual knowledge of operation and experience from using such an item.  You can find this product and knowledge only one place I know of and that is from the people at  Real functional products and real knowledgeable advice.  You can call most any hour including weekends and you'll usually get a knowledgeable person answering the phone. 866-465-2570  

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Kevin L. Ogle

I can answer any question regarding the wiring of invisible dog fencing. I am especially skilled in the installation, repair, dog training, and maintenance regarding the system. I am not qualified to answer any questions regarding AC house wiring or installation.

I have been installing and troubleshooting invisible dog fences for the better part of 15 years. I have an Associates degree in electronic engineering, and know the system both inside and out. I personally use the fence and training products & can answer most questions regarding pet training with electronic stimulation.

AAS in Electronic Engineering, The Logistics Institute (Georgia Tech)