Electrical Wiring in the Home/Question on breakers

ROGER FAGERLIE wrote at 2013-08-08 01:16:57
THE NEW U L LISTED WADSWORTH BREAKERS ARE GREY IN COLOR WITH A BLACH HANDLE   THAT IS THE ONLY ONE THE INSPECTOR WILL ALLOW --  1THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber