Electrical Wiring in the Home/Loud pop sound , any time with pauses up to a week or longer

wally wrote at 2013-11-19 17:01:37
I have the same problem .I have electric baseboard heaterd

and replaced the one nearest  to the pop sound.

No change at all .my cat almost jumps a foot when it happens .

It sounds like a pop from a gunshot outside it is that loudat times.

The suggestions hear so far are worthless sorry to say

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber