Electrical Wiring in the Home/WALL FAN

I want to convert a remote controlled wall fan to wall switch controlled with a single high speed.
Attached is the remote control circuit board.
4 wires came out of the motor,  Black, Red, White & Blue.
I have tried connected the Black to the Neutral and the 3 other wires to the Live of the incoming 230VAC supply.
It works, but the rotation is reversed.
How must it be connected so that the fan will run in the correct direction, which is clockwise when facing the front of the fan.

Hi Richard,

Fan remotes are not designed to be taken apart. I don't recommend messing with the circuit boards. Unlike consumer electronics there is no step down transformer in this circuitry. You could get a nasty shock or damage the remote in a way that could cause a fire.

The direction of the fan is not controlled by most remotes. There should be direction switch on the fan itself.  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bill Lutz

Any questions about being an electrician or doing electrical work. I can help advise people on their wiring needs, what kind of outlets and switcher to use, explain what an electrical service is and how their breakers work. I can also help them with their lighting needs. . I CAN HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT.

My Father apprenticed to his Father-and I apprenticed to mine, repeating an invaluable tradition of child labor and a great place to learn a trade. Beginning at the age of 13, I worked with my dad every weekend and summer vacation in homes throughout Philadelphia repairing and rewiring all levels of residential electrical systems. Studying electrical engineering and earning a degree in architecture has given me a solid advantage in solving the myriad of residential electrical problems. Generation 3 Electrical, Inc. takes pride in every job - building confidence by how we do things - by being prompt, thorough and leaving every job site finished and clean.