Electrical Wiring in the Home/Basement Finishing

I have to run seperate cables to a new kitchen.
(2) 14-2, (1) 12-3, 1 #6 240V. can I staple them together,
then run all 4 cables through the same drilled holes in the studs?

I don't know of anything that directly says you can't do it.  However, you may run into some problems. That is a lot of wires for one staple.  And you don't want to damage the wire.

That is a pretty big hole in the stud at one place. You also have to be careful you don't run a nail into it. It would probably be better to run several smaller holes.  Be sure to us kick plates so that the wires are protected in the holes.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.