Electrical Wiring in the Home/bathroom wall gets warm

Question
We just moved into this house and I realized the bathroom wall along with the switch board gets warm.  Initially, I thought its the hot water running from that wall but does not look like because it is an upstairs bathroom.  I do not see the pattern when it gets warm but I am concern.
I am not a handy person and do not know how these things works.

Thanks

Answer
I agree this could be a reason for concern. I assume this is not the main panel but a secondary panel. In either case, I would have an electrician look at this to ensure the panel is not being overloaded and the wiring is of the correct size for the load on the panel. Thanks J
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

J Cook