Electrical Wiring in the Home/buzzing sound from outlet when iron is in use

Question
see subject Recently lost a neutral on this circuit 20 amps. Electricity came back after electrician tapped neutral from another circuit.

Answer
I would question this too. Tapping a neutral from another circuit is an old school way of making a repair. It can lead to overloaded neutrals. Since the neutral is not fused they can over heat. I would call a different opinion from a local electrician.  I think you should at least know the cost of having the circuit wired new. Wire are stationary objects. They don't get lost unless there is some type of funny wiring.  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bill Lutz