Electrical Wiring in the Home/electrical wiring

Hello Bob thank you for your answer I am today working
on wiring I just want to get a precision with detail please
if I understand I connect white to white black going to the fixture to the red wire in the box ground to ground and what
about the two black wires could you tell me please. thank you again for your help. ( Could you please just make a graphic)

Did you get it?

Normally the black wires are hot wires on all the time, and red wires are hot wires which are on only when the switch is on. (In this case, red can mean other things for other applications.)  Whites are neutral and are not switched.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.