Electrical Wiring in the Home/house fuse

Question
30 amp fuse blows when heater on why does all electric outlets go out at the same time

Answer
Hi.

You should not have a 30 amp fuse for outlets.  It probably should be 15. You run a real risk of causing a fire with 30 amp fuses.

Space heaters use up most of the capacity of a circuit. That means that there should be very little else on the same circuit.  I do not like space heaters, because they generally are not safe.

It sounds like the wiring in your house is old and outdated.  

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle