Electrical Wiring in the Home/Series of lights not working

Lights in our litchen, bath and laundry (all close to each other not working. Checked breakers, flipped them all on the panel off and on (twice) they are fine. Checked GFCI's and they are fine. Can't help but think that there may be issue with the breaker but the panel is relatively new (3 yrs). Kitchen is new too (5 yrs).
Any Thoughts?

You probably have a loose wire somewhere.  By code, the outlets in those rooms should not be on the same circuit as the lighting, but there may be outlets in the adjacent rooms that could be the problem. Remember, that the problem could be with the wire leaving a working device, so check everything out on that circuit, even if it is working. Check out the wire nuts, and where the wires enter outlets and switches that are pushed in the rear tabs (rather than screwed to the sides.)

It will be hard to check everything. Without the experience and tools, you may need to get an electrician to find the problem.  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.