Electrical Wiring in the Home/How to increse electrical output

Hi I have a question, I have been having a hard time finding an answer to online.  I have a bunch of reptiles that have lights on them.  They are growing so when they grow I need to get a bigger habitat and a stronger light bulb to heat up the habitat.  The thing is with having a lot of lights and I know if I upgrade the lights I would put a lot of strain on the wiring and their could be a risk of fire.  So my question is, Is their a way to upgrade the wiring to handle the amount of electricity?  I donít know anything about this subject Iím not going to do this myself I wanted to talk to an expert first about this subject to see if thatís possible.  And if so who do I call to help with this, I would think an electrician or is their someone else that specializes in that?  Thank you for your time.

This is a good question with a simple answer. What you want to ask an electrician to give you is a deadicated circuit for your tank. The fire risk from a constantly loaded circuit come from the chance failure of a wire connection. A deadicated circuit has no junctions or connection that can fail.  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bill Lutz

Any questions about being an electrician or doing electrical work. I can help advise people on their wiring needs, what kind of outlets and switcher to use, explain what an electrical service is and how their breakers work. I can also help them with their lighting needs. . I CAN HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT.

My Father apprenticed to his Father-and I apprenticed to mine, repeating an invaluable tradition of child labor and a great place to learn a trade. Beginning at the age of 13, I worked with my dad every weekend and summer vacation in homes throughout Philadelphia repairing and rewiring all levels of residential electrical systems. Studying electrical engineering and earning a degree in architecture has given me a solid advantage in solving the myriad of residential electrical problems. Generation 3 Electrical, Inc. takes pride in every job - building confidence by how we do things - by being prompt, thorough and leaving every job site finished and clean.