Electrical Wiring in the Home/2 lights one switch

Im installing 2 new ext lights and a switch using 14-2 ..I added a 2 gang box yhen pig tailed in the  switch from power supply.. Do I go to light 1 then from light 1 to light 2 ?

Yes, the neutral will run continuous from the switch junction box attaching to the neutral of the first then the second light. The hot will connnect to one side of the switch, then the feeder to the first light will connect to the other side of the switch and after the first light run to the second. Thanks, J
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

J Cook

General electrical wiring, including but not limited to, residential, panelboards, control wiring, low voltage wiring, Heating and A/C control wiring, single and three phase wiring.

I have been doing electrical since high school. I have been licensed by the State of North Carolina for ten years and am currently the Building Maintenance Superintendent for a municipality. I have extensive control wiring experience.

Refrigeration Service Engineers Society.