Electrical Wiring in the Home/wiring gfci to be controlled by switch

Question
I am finishing my basement. I am putting in a sink with a food disposal, (a king unit- I think??) It came with a cord on it , ready to plug in.  I want to put a GFCI outlet under the cabinet that would be controlled by a switch.  Can this be done??and if so,  HOW DO I WIRE IT SO IT WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE LIGHT SWITCH??  You Know turn it on/off??? Please help.

Answer
Bryon
You do not need to put that on a gfci as it is considered a small appliance circuit. What you need to do is bring in a power wire to the new switch box then bring another wire to the disposal outlet. Use a #12-2 wire take the two white wires in the switch box tie then together and wire nut them. Do the same for the grounds. Then hook up the remaining black wires to the switch. Now in the disposal box hook up the disposal color to color.  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Ben