Electrical Wiring in the Home/cgfi

I have a cgfi in one bathroom and my other bathroom is on the same cgfi. the bathroom with the cgfi is set and the outlet works but the other bathroom's outlet doesn't work. I replaced the other bathrooms receptacal and still nothing. what do I do next?

It has to be between the two outlets. And it could make a stop at an outside outlet, garage outlet, or basement outlet.  Outside outlets tend to be the biggest problem because they get wet. So, check for other outlets that are not working.  Make sure that all of the wires are tight. If an outside outlet is corroded, you may need to replace it.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.