Electrical Wiring in the Home/portable generator wiring

Question
I am looking at getting a 50KW portable generator trailer mounted to power my home during outages.  I have had a generator dealer conduct the amp test and I need a minimum of 94 amps to keep all circuits running.
The one I am looking at is diesel powered Cummins engine.  Single phase and 188 amps.  I would like to be able to back the trailer onto the driveway when we get ice storms and connect the generator to a transfer switch then power on.  I would get a licensed electrician to preform the work.  How would that connection be possible so it could easily be disconnected and the generator put back into storage after the power is restored.
Is this feasible?  I really do not have a good space to place a stationary generator of smaller capacity and can buy the 50 KW for the same money as a 30 KW stationary.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
Lance

Answer
Lance,

What size electric service do you have coming into your home ? 200 - 320 - 400 ?

Do you have any electric heat, electric stove, electric dryer, electrically heated hot tub.

How many AC compressors do you have and what do they pull amperage wise ?

Bob  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

PASCACK VALLEY ELECTRIC Bob Mossman