Electrical Wiring in the Home/Bathroom and bedroom on same circuit

Background:  Live in Utah, I have GFCI in bathroom on separate circuit (20 amp). This GFCI does not feed anything else, just one plug.   
Bathroom has Vanity light (3 bulbs), Fan/light combo overhead.
Question:  What does code say about pulling line off of  20 amp same circuit that feeds the Bathroom (vanity light, fan/light) to feed BEDROOM lights and outlets in one room.
Again this is two separate circuits.

You can tie off the lighting circuit, but not the outlet. Of course, if the circuit has a lot on it, it may not be practical.  For the bathroom outlet, you can either have another bathroom outlet on it, or just the lighting and fan from that bathroom. Not both, and not anything else.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.