Electrical Wiring in the Home/Bathroom and bedroom on same circuit

Roger wrote at 2013-02-18 15:54:58
So when you say tie off the lighting circuit you are saying that it is OK to hook into the  lights off the bathroom (20 amp) that is not on the GFCI plug and run it to the adjacent bedroom for the lights and the outlet plugs?  

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.