Electrical Wiring in the Home/circuit

how many lights outlet and plug outlets I can put in a circuit with
the garage motor

There really is not a sent rule for this.  You would need to add up all of the equipment you might be using at the same time, and make sure it does not exceed the rating of the circuit. If you are not using the garage for a workshop, and don't plan to use anything special, such as a large compressor, you can probably just have one circuit for the garage.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.