Electrical Wiring in the Home/master flow attic fan

Question
I have to wire this I am not sure if I understand the wiring. Blk to Blk wh to wh, and the thermostat has 2 black wires, which I understand wire to the feed wire and the fan motor blk. So all the blk are wired together and the white(1 feed and 1 from fan motor) wire together?
Thank you in advance.
Chris

Answer
Christopher

what you need to do is the incoming wire black and white are the hot legs wire the whites all together. then the incoming black wire goes to the thermostat then the other Thermostat wire goes to the fan motor this works like a switch the thermostat calls for the power it shuts then provides power to the fan. if you wire all the blacks together you will burn out the stat and the fan will run all the time.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Ben