Electrical Wiring in the Home/installing new switch and gfci for well pump

I'm installing a new well pump with a new switch and gfci which it did not have before. Am I to connect the hot/black wire to the switch, connect the white/neutral wire to the other white/neutral wire going to the pump then take the neutral/white and the hot/black to the gfci, also wiring the grounds together with a wire nut?

I am not sure why you are installing a GFCI on a well pump.  GFCIs are required only on outlets.  Also not sure what the switch is for.  The pump should be automatic.  Most pumps are 220 volts, and can not have an outlet, plus there is usually no neutral--just two hot wires.  Even if it is 110 volts, it should be on its own circuit.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.