Electrical Wiring in the Home/pool pump wiring

Question
Hi Bob I too an an all experts "expert" in the auto repair section (Pontiac) He is my question. I live in NY and we have some really odd rules for an above ground pool. This is what I'm doing. I nned to run a dedicated GFCI 20 amp ckt to the pump and I also need a seperate "convience" plug as well. I am running a ckt from the panel to a GFCI in the basement to a timer and then out to the pool Romex to where it will exit the house then THHN (sp) 12 guage in plastic conduit out to the pool. in that same conduit it will run the extra ckt and have an GFCI right at The pool. The plug for the pump can't be closer then 6' from the pool the convince plug has to be between 6' to 20' from the pool so they will both be on the same post. I can't find a wtar proof bibble cover type of thing to go over a double gang pulg to cover both the twist lock and GFCI. so would it be okay to put to single gang boxes on that post and a bubble cover on both? I was alo thinking of putting a waterproof on/off switch on the pole for the twist lock plug. is there some sort of a water prrof on/off switch I could put out there. I found one of these  carlon e98tscn switch covers but what goes behind the cover? Sorry for the long winded question. I'm incredably handy just need for guidance as to the pieces and parts needed.

Answer
I thought I answered this question. Sorry if I didn't.

You can use two or three boxes and put them on top of each other on the pole.  You may also be able to find bubbles that have interchangeable plates, so you can do an unusual configuration.  Remember that you will need a 20 amp switch, so you may need to buy the switch and cover separately, since there are not too many outdoor 20 amp switch combinations around.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle