Electrical Wiring in the Home/New bath fixture....LED works but not bulbs

Question
We just installed a new light fixture in our powder room....It has both LED lights and 2 bulbs.  The LED lights come on, but the bulbs will not work.   We bought new bulbs, but they still do not work.   The ceiling fan works as well.

Answer
The first thing to do is to make sure the bulbs are wired in.  Follow the wire from the sockets and make sure it goes to the house wire. Also make sure there is no switch on the fixture.

If that is OK, make as test light using a 60 watt bulb and see if you have power at the junction box.  It may be possible that the LED lights use so little power, that a wire is loose and they are operating off of the feedback.  If the test light does not work, check for a loose wire in the house wiring, around the switch, junction box, etc.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle