Electrical Wiring in the Home/Power keeps going off in half the house

Question
For several weeks, every 3-4 days, the power has gone off in 1/2 our house.  Relevant facts:

Our house is only 3 years old
When the power goes out (in the living room and our master bedroom above us but nowhere else), my husband moves the breaker switches back and it comes right back on.
We had the power company come look at their wiring etc and they found no problems.
We had an electrician come 5 days ago and they replaced the 2 breakers in the power box for the affected area but it's happened twice since then.  I don't know all the vocabulary but they though that maybe the breakers were too sensitive and put in updated ones but obviously that didn't solve it.  
Every time the power has gone out it has either been between 9 and 10 at night (while my kids are asleep and my husband and I are working on our computers and watching tv but we have the tv on etc during the day so I'm not sure why it only happens at night) or right around 6 am when we are all asleep accept my husband who is getting ready in the bathroom/closet area.  It has never happened at another time of day but we don't know why.

When the electrician left, he said if replacing the breakers didn't work,

Answer
Ashley
It seems like you have a neutral problem on those circuits, or in one of the outlets there are some loose wires. Your electrician should have checked for all this by telling you there are weak breakers is the easy way out I would have them come back out and check all these problems.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Ben