Electrical Wiring in the Home/Master breaker tripping every couple of days-no previous issues

Question
I have a condo that I own, and the tenant that just moved in says the master breaker has been tripping every couple of days. I tried to have him identify what was on when the master power switch tripped and the only device/fixture of significant power that may happen to have been on each time is the dyer (definitely on the last two times it tripped, is is unsure if the dryer was on the other times before that) though there is nothing that causes the tripping regularly or like clockwork per say. Also to clarify, the master breaker I am referring to is not in the panel that is located in the condo unit (there is 1 small panel which is 125 amps behind one of the bedroom doors) but the master breaker I am referring to is 1 double pole breaker switch that is located on the exterior of the building and controls the power flow to the entire condo unit.

Answer
Taryn
If the dryer is on and the outside main breaker trips you may have a problem with the dryer and any other appliances that may be on at the time,look too see what high amperage appliance is on  like a AC,Water Heater,stove,oven the 125 amp main may not be able to handle the load.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Ben