Electrical Wiring in the Home/home electrical

all outlets in kitchen went out blew a fuse  changed fuse with brand new ones also changed main fuses still wont work  shocked myself so i know power is where fuse screws in

Replacing fuses without fixing the problem can cause a fire, so be careful.

Either there are two circuits running together, and one is still working, or a white wire came loose. These things can be hard to track down.  Somewhere in the circuit, there is a break.  It could even be at a device that is working, because it could be the wire leaving the working device that is not working.

Check all outlets.  Check the wire nuts, because the wire could look connected, but not be.  Especially check any outlets that have the wires pushed in the back rather than screwed to the sides, because sometimes these fail.  
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.