Electrical Wiring in the Home/Unsure about electrical

Question
Hi Ben,

I have a feeling I already know the answer, but here goes. I am purchasing a manufactured home in the mountains. The water heater & electrical fuse box are inside a closet. There is NO washer & Dryer in the home, but there is an out building workshop a 100 yards away or so. This building is large & already has electricity (I am assuming 110) as there are lights, skillsaw table etc.
How difficult would it be to wire the building with a 220 outlet?

Mind you this wiring will go from the panel box in a closet across the yard outside. I assume it would somehow have to be encased in conduit & buried?

That is just the starter, once I find out if that is possible at all. I will need to figure how to plumb the out building with hot & cold water. Water supply comes from a spring fed cistern through a pump house fitted with a UV filtration system.

But right now I am just wondering about the electrical.

Thank You,

Emily A.

Answer
Emily
First find out what size breaker feeds the out building then see what type of breaker is it a single pole or  a 2 pole that will determine if you can use it or not also find out which I doubt if it is already in conduit. Wow The mountains must be nice up there "Invite me when it is all done LOL"
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Ben