Electrical Wiring in the Home/Breaker keeps tripping

Question
I own an ice cream shop and recently moved a display freezer from one side of the store to the other.  After about 30 minutes of being plugged in, the breaker pops and power to the unit goes out.  Relevant info:  Old and new outlet are on the exact same 20 amp circuit.  Old Outlet had a ground wire attached to it, new one does not (only 2 wires).  I have tried the following: I swapped the two outlets thinking maybe the new location had a bad outlet.  Same issue occurred.  I plugged the machine into an outlet further down the wall via extension cord.  Same issue occurred.  I am absolutely stumped as to why the machine is blowing the circuit after having no problems for months.  Does it matter that there's no ground wire in the new location?  Any other ideas?

Answer
Dan
Having a ground has nothing to do with the power supply the ground is used so if the equipment shorts out you wont get a shock.

You may have a bad compressor if it does that on other circuits,if it did that on just one then that circuit would need to be checked if you run a extension cord make sure it is big enough to handle the load especially on that type of appliance. If you have a amp probe you can check from the panel to see how many amps it is drawing.There is a name plate on the equipment that tells you the voltage input the amperage input and other information you may have to check the breaker also.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Ben