Electrical Wiring in the Home/Light problem

Question
I have 3 lights from 3 switches in my master bath that are not working.

GFI has been reset and the outlets in the bath are working as expected.

Measured the voltage a the switches and I have between 108 and 109 VAC, voltages at the outlets are at 120 and other switches in the house are at 120 VAC.

Would 1 switch be bad and dragging the others down?

Thank you

Answer
Not likely.

How old is your house?
Depending on certain constraints, your lighting could either be related to the bath receptacle circuit or a completely different circuit.
Do you lose power to the switches completely if you trip the gfi or shut off the circuit the receptacle is fed from?
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber