Electrical Wiring in the Home/combo switch

QUESTION: I have a box with 2 switches in it. One controls a fan the other a light.
I'd like to change the light switch to a combo.

The wiring now shows 2 reds and 1 black coming into the box.
One red ,one black to the dryer switch. Then the black from the dryer switch over to the light switch. The other red coming in directly to the light switch.
There does not appear to have any neutral wires

ANSWER: You talk sbout a fan and light, then a dryer.
This doesnt make sense
You need to send more complete information

QUESTION: Sorry. I confused you. It's in a condominium laundry room. The fan is used to help vent the dryer. Sorry it's not attached to the dryer.

ANSWER: Explain/define "combo"

QUESTION: a combination light switch and a plug all in one receptacle. similar to what's in the photo.
Ut as I mentioned I only have the 3 wires coming into the box

Since you have 2 reds and a black in the box, are both NATURAL red conductors?
If so my guess is that your switch is wired with individual conductors pulled through conduit/pipe, rather than a multiconductor cable.
You will have to drop/open/remove the light and pull an extra white conductor from the light to the switch.
Otherwise you will have to run an additional cable from somewhere.
Isnt there a laundry receptacle?
A receptacle in the laundry should really be on a 20-amp circuit.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Robert Wilber

Licensed Philadelphia electrician serving Delaware, Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia County in Pennsylvania. I install and repair residential, commercial and industrial wiring and lighting. Troubleshooting and repair of problems that stump other people is my favorite. I am willing to help people figure out why things don`t work. I understand motor controls, transformers and machine wiring. I do not teach basics to novices or do free design work.

Experience in the area I have 44 years experience in residential, commercial and industrial electrical construction and repair, 480 volts and below. This is not to be confused with one week repeated two thousand times.

44 years experience in residential, commercial and industrial electrical construction and repair