Electrical Wiring in the Home/Electrical Panel

Good evening!
Would the following issues be resolved by replacing electrical panel?
1. No main breaker in panel
2. Breaker for A/C is 50 amps - exceeding manufacturer recommended 45 amps.
3. Connections to some breakers at the hot bus are overheating to 135 degrees.
4. Clamp that connects the ground wire to ground rod is incorrect and not secured to ground.
5. No antioxidant paste on aluminum service entrance wires where they connect to main breaker and neutral bus.
6. There are white wires used as hot conductors connected to one or more of the 240 volt breakers.  When used as a hot conductor, white wires should be color coded.

Thank you.

Except for number 4, replacing the box should fix the problems.  The person installing the box should do number 4 correctly anyway, since he will be making sure the ground rods are correct. I would show this list to him however. He may not know that the A/C breaker should be 45 amps. Many people do not do number 6, which just involves putting some black tape on the white wires.
About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.