Electrical Wiring in the Home/Electrical Panel

Jeff K wrote at 2014-12-30 02:13:48
From how your question is written, it seems to me that you are in the process of buying a house and that list strikes me as one that an inspector would write.  By all means leverage this to get money taken off the house.  Some of these are significant SAFETY issues and should be resolved for a proper C/O.  I'd estimate $1500 - 2000 taken off would be pretty good.  

About Electrical Wiring in the Home
This site answers questions related to home electrical wiring, home wiring, general electrical help,and other electrical questions related to aleternating current (AC). You can find help on the National Electical Code, home electrical issues, wiring electrical outlets, installing lighting, electrical grounding, and general electrical help for do-it-yourself projects not require an electrician. If you do not see your home electrical wiring question answered in this area then please ask your electrical wiring question here

Electrical Wiring in the Home

Bob Sponaugle

Just about any home wiring question. (not appliance repair) I have done all kinds of home wiring for myself, including adding a new breaker box, etc. Please, questions from North America only. Please be specific with details.